Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder (series review)
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder (series review)
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder (series review)
One of the Guys by Lisa Aldin
I Love You, Sleepyhead by Claire Freedman (Bedtime Story)
The Borrower by Rebecca Makkai (Mini Review)
Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner (Mini Review)
Down on Her Knees by Christine Bell (Mini Review - after dark)
Love Finds You in Camelot, Tennessee by Janice Hanna (Mini Review)
 
 
Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Mr. Cheerful = 1pt
Tadpole Trouble = 1pt
Donald Hamlet, Prince of Dunemark = 2pts
Rain! = 1pt
Storm Song = 1pt
Whatchagot Stew = 5pts
Time Together Me & Mom = 1pt
Wheedle and the Noodle =1pt
Just a Little Music = 1pt
Ponies Love Pets = 1pt
Just Saving My Money = 1pt
Hinterkind Vol. 1 = 2pts
Ravine Vol. 1 = 2pts
Ares Bringer of War = 2pts
Go Go Go = 1pt
Mr. Noisy = 1pt
Saga Vol. 1 = 2pts
Saga Vol. 2= 2pts
Into the Wild = 5 pts
Rush = 3pts


 
Currently Reading:



 Books to be Read Soon:

I Loved I Lost I Made Spaghetti by Giulia Melucci (Mount TBR)
Princesses of Myth Series by Esther Friesner
Warriors Series by Erin Hunter


 

Total Points Earned
 33 points + 36 pts earned = 69 points

Pages Read/ Time Listened
23,607 pages read (1,630 read this week)
59:11 listening time  (11:10 this week)


Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So I got a little distracted early last week with pen pals and this wonderful pen pal thing I discovered called pocket pals.  I will have more on that for you later during Pen to Paper ;) Of course when I discover something I dive in full bore and it ate up a lot of my free time this week. Also Munchkin is still a little sick and it did get worse this week. We had several sleepless nights due to coughing fits and nightmares. 

So with all that going on during the week I didn't get much reading done. Thankfully Saturday was Dewey's Readathon! I was able to make up a lot of the reading during the readathon. I did focus more on children's books and graphic novels due to the ease of being able to read them quickly and not too hard to focus on with interruptions. I also was over halfway done with the audio version of Rush so I took advantage of an audio book and kept busy too.
 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear Munchkin has been sick. :( You're not Currentlyreading something? Oh my. I can even imagine. What are you going to read next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has been better this year than last year but I guess we can't skip out on that spring cold, which he so kindly shared with me. Nope not currently reading anything, I cleared out my list with the readathon. I am going to keep working on the Warriors series, only 6 books and I mean to post the reviews during children's book week next week so I better get them done!

      Delete