So I am a little late for my halfway check in but I wanted to finish my second book so I had a good update to give you!
Yup just finished The Palace Library by Steven Loveridge! It reminded me a lot of the Chronicles of Narnia. It took me a while, had to take a few breaks to blow bubbles for the Munchkin.
So I wanted to do the halfway survey too . . .
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? I just started getting sleepy now that the house is quiet (Munchkin finally went to bed)
2) What have you finished reading? I finished Marriage Merger and The Palace Library
3) What is your favorite read so far? I really liked Marriage Merger but the next book I am really looking forward to
4) What about your favorite snacks? My Dad's homemade summer sausage with cheese and whole grain crackers! Yum! Later in the night when things start to wind down I will enjoy some of his homemade wine too
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! Met a new fellow reader/blogger through twitter today, Katherine from My Reading Paradise
How is everyone else doing? Having a good time this weekend so far? Well Hubby just made me a Captain and coke, hopefully it doesn't put me to sleep and I am off to start reading The Return to Shanhasson! According to my Kindle reading timer I have 8 hours left in the book so it should be a nice finisher for me (if I make it that long!)
Good luck this second half to all of you!