Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Review of Time Together: Me and Grandpa by Maria Catherine

Read for: Netgalley/ Requested Review
 
Synopsis: "Snapshots of a grandpa and child enjoying every day moments together. From taking a nap to reading the newspaper, these small moments are the ones that create big memories."

My Review: This was a NetGalley request for an honest review. I was instantly captured by the cover of this book, it made me instantly think about my own grandpa and what I want my son to have with his grandfathers. The book continued in the same fashion, featuring children and grandpas of all races sharing those special simple moments to be remembered. I particularly loved the phrase on the back cover "Me and Grandpa are birds of a feather. We love each other and our time together." which maybe the theme for the series (I will have to get more books in the Time Together series). This was definitely a wonderful and yet simple book to cherish.
 
My Rating: This is an adorable book to cherish and keep on a shelf. I love the diversity in race, gender and activities depicted in the book. I give this one a rating of Four Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment