Sunday, April 26, 2015

Mini Reviews: The Borrower, Nobody's Princess and more

So with reading and reviewing so many books, I am running out of days in which to share them with you.  I am going to start posting Mini Reviews of books that I read through out the month but couldn't find the time to post on the last Sunday of each month.
 
 
 
This was a big disappointment. After 10 hours of listening there were only a few parts worth it. I give it a rating of One Paw and a Stump Wag.
 
 
This was a re-read for me and wasn't quite as captivating as the first time. I was able to enjoy some of the smaller details this time around though. I give it a rating of Three Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
 
A quick spur of the moment read. It was what you would expect, nothing special but not horrible. Two Paws and a Stump Wag
 
 
 

 
 


2 comments:

  1. Sorry The Borrower was a disappointment. I've been meaning to read Nobody's Princess. Interesting that the re read didn't hold up to the first experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was kind of shocked by my reaction to Nobody's Princess, it was so fantastic the first time I read it. Sometimes I guess you just can't re-read a book.

      Delete