Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Crafty Times: ATCs and Pocket Letters

Crafty Times is a new thing I am trying on the blog where I can share some of the art and crafts I have created (you can too of course). I really dabble in a wide variety of crafts and hope you can find something that sparks your interest or inspires you!
 
 
So I discovered a wonderful little thing called Pocket Letters while researching posts for Pen to Paper. I of course was completely sucked in as it combines art (specifically ATCs) with pen pals. I will have a full post about Pocket Letters in an upcoming Pen to Paper post but I just couldn't wait to share some of the art I have been making for them!
 
 
Here are a couple of individual ATCs/ Pocket Letter inserts for one I am currently working on.
 
 
 
And these are a couple of pocket letters I have completed (or nearly).  Behind each card/pocket is a little goodie or a letter for your pen pal/ swap partner.
 
This was the first one I completed, I am pretty happy with it after being out of crafting for so long.
 

 And this was the second one I made, my swap partner really likes vintage style things so I tried to focus on that even though it isn't entirely my style.

 
 
 
So what do you think? Looks cute and fun doesn't it? Would you want to receive one of these in the mail or send one out yourself?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment