Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spring 2015 Dewey Readathon Update #2

 
I really can't believe I have been able to park my butt for so much time today and dedicate so much to reading.  A HUGE thank you to all the cheerleaders, old friends and new who have stopped by to cheer me on!
 
 
If you have been following my twitter feed ( @EasternSunset9 ) you already know what I have been doing with my day. But here it all is in one place.
 
Currently reading: Getting ready to start a new book
Books finished: Just a Little Music, Go Go Go, Mr. Noisy, Ponies Love Pets, Just Saving My Money, Ares, Ravine, Rush, Into the Wild, Wheedle and the Noodle, Hinterkind Vol. 1, Time Together Mommy and Me, Cuddle for Little Duck, Goodnight Moon, Brown Bear Brown Bear
Pages read: 550
Total Time Listened: 2:43
Running total of pages read: 932
Amount of time spent reading: 8:20
Running total of time spent reading: 13:35
Snacks: Hubby is making nachos for me and then I have some ants on a log and popcorn for when I start to really get drowsy
Reading Spot: I have been in the living room on the couch all afternoon and evening (except for the little time reading to Munchkin before bed in his room). I think it is time for a position change.
 
 
Up Next:
 
Moving to the glider and a little more upright position to prevent nodding off. I am going to start Whatchagot Stew in a few minutes and hope to finish it and maybe the first Saga before I succumb to sleep.
 
 
 
Hope your reading day is going well! See you in a few more hours with another update!



No comments:

Post a Comment