Sunday, December 21, 2014

2014 Series Challenge Wrap Up

 
 I signed up once again for the Series Challenge. This challenge is hosted by Salacious Reads, which apparently is no longer visible unless you have been invited.  You can check out my original sign up post HERE. 
 
I had planned on reading 7 series last year and well plans change . . .  sometimes for the better.  While I didn't read all the series I was planning on I did in fact read 11 (yes you read that right eleven) series!
 
Here are the series and books I read (with links to the reviews)
 
Series #1: Secret of the Unicorn Queen - Book 1, Book 2, Book 3, Book 4, Book 5, Book 6 - Series Complete!
Series #2: Rose Harbor - Book 1, Book 1.5, Book 2, Book 3 - Complete
Series #3: Firebrand - Book #1, Book #2, Book #3 - Series Complete!
Series #4: Gifted Series - Book #1, Book #2, Book #3 - Series Complete!
Series #5: Master of the Mountain - Book 1, Book 1.5, Book 2, Book 2.5, Book 3, Book 4 - Series Complete (for now, I am sure there will be more books but none are set to release this year).
Series #6: Dakota Series -  Book 1, Book 2, Book 3, Book 4 - Series Complete!
Series #7: Vampire Warrior Kings Series - Book 1, Book 2, Book 3 - Series Complete!
Series #8: Firelight Series - Book 1, Book 2, Book 3, Book 3.5 - Series Complete
Series #9: Woods Family Series - Book 1 (read previously), Book 2, Book 3, Book 4, Book .5 - Series Complete
Series #10: Hard Ink Series - Book 1, Book 2, Book 2.5, Book 3 - Series Complete (at least for now - more books to come)
Series #11: Elsker Saga - Book 1, Book 2, Book 3, Book .5 - Series Complete
 
 
 
So my question still remains does 3 books count as a series?  I will be posting a sign up for next year (as soon as I find a Series Challenge hosted on a blog)!


No comments:

Post a Comment