I participated in this challenge last year an really outdid myself with how much I expected to read so am definitely going to participate again! I have a lot of books to clear off my shelves and many of them are complete series. This challenge is hosted by Salacious Reads, she doesn't have a signup post done yet but will be doing so soon! Last year I finished 5 series and I plan to do the same next year.
The series I would like to read/finish include:
1. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling (7 books) I know, I know how can a book lover/blogger have never read this series?! But see I am doing it now!!
2. The Secret of the Unicorn Queen by Various Authors (6 books)
3. Firelight Series by Sophie Jordan (3.5 books)
4. The Icemark Chronicles by Stuart Hill (3.5 books)
5. Dakota Series by Debbie Macomber (4 books)
6. The Tudor Series by Philippa Gregory (6 books)
7. 100 Cupboards Series by N.D. Wilson (3 books)
So my question is do trilogies count as a series? I think they do but I am wondering if some people only consider it a series if there are 4 or more books? hmm something to think about. Anyway there is my list for this year, I know it looks like a lot but most of them are young adult books so should be a quick read and I can't wait to get started!