Saturday, December 27, 2014

2015 Series Challenge Sign Up

I participated in this challenge for the past 2 years and really outdid myself with how much I expected to read but didn't read all the series I had planned to read. So I planned to sign up again, however I have been unable to find an official challenge to sign up for so far, but that isn't going to stop me.  I am just going to have to do my own unofficial challenge right here (feel free to join me if you like)
 
 
Rules:
~ An entire series counts as one series (it can count if the next books in the series aren't released until 2016 - as long as you read all the books published before the end of 2015)
 
~ A series counts as books with the same setting and classified as a series, that is longer that 3 books (even if it is 3 full length novels and one novella it counts)
 
~ books can be in any format (ebooks, audio, print)
 
~ if you have already read some books for the series, you must re-read those books within 2015 for them to count
 
~ Branch off series do not count toward the original series (they are 2 separate series)
 
~ The books for this challenge can count towards any other challenge
 
The goal is to read the entire series (at least what has been published by the end of 2015) within the year. 
 
 
 
The series I would like to read include:
 
Daughters of the Glen Series by Melissa Mayhue (8 books)
Bluegrass Series by Kathleen Brooks (3 books & 1 novella)
Pride Series by Shelly Laurenston (9 books & 2 novellas)
Princesses of Myth Series by Esther M. Friesner (8 books)
The Tudor Court Series by Philippa Gregory (6 books)
The Hearts of Anemoi by Laura Kaye (4 books)
The Warriors Series by Erin Hunter (6 books)
The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas (4 books & 5 novellas - scheduled to publish before 2016)
 
 
I also have a few trilogies that I plan to read but I have decided they don't really count as a series.
 
 
 
So are you planning to read an entire series this next year? Let me know so I can check in with you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment