Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright
The Well of Being by Jean-Pierre Weill
Surrounded by Temptations by Mandy Harbin (After Dark)
The Crown on Your Head by Nancy Tillman (Bedtime Story)
Flight Vol. 1 (Graphic Novel)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Dakota Home
Unwritten Vol. 1
The Secret at Haney Field
Hard as You Can
Sesame Street I Spy

 
Currently Reading:

Mozart Season by Virginia Euwer Wolff - PB - on page 35 of 272
Cabin Fever by Diana Hunter - PB - on page 89 of 272
Visions of a Revolution by Jeffery Minucci - Kindle - 27%
Secrets in the Sauce by Linda Evans Shepherd - Nook - on Page 22 of 336
From Baghdad With Love by Jay Kopelman  - Audio - 62%
The Fight for Olympus by Kate O'Hearn - PB - on Pg 62 of 368


 Books to be Read Soon:
 

Dakota Always by Debbie Macomber
Buffalo Valley by Debbie Macomber
Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes
My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin (Requested Review)


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I worked really hard last Sunday to get my chores done for the week so I could spend every evening after Munchkin went to bed reading.  The boss was also out of town for a couple of days last week so I was able to get caught up on scheduling posts and get more reading in (especially those paperbacks that I can't normally read at the office). I did get quite a bit more reading done this week and have really been captured by From Baghdad with Love and can't get enough of listening to it! I actually took today off from work as a mental health day, needing a break from both Munchkin and the busy stressful office. I hope to get some projects and reading done today but with hubby home with me I have a feeling we will end up cleaning the basement (need to get it done before Munchkin's birthday in a month).


Happy Reading!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment