Thursday, July 24, 2014

After Dark Review of Blue Balls and Push Up Bras by Mandy Harbin

I have added After Dark Reviews to my blog as a way of notifying you of a review of a book with Adult themes and scenes. From now on I will keep my reviews of all books I read that have explicit scenes in them for late night posts for those of you who prefer to avoid them or easy to find for those of you who seek them out ;)
 
 
Synopsis: "Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder...

Sex would be nice. But after giving birth, Sophie is a little self-conscious about her body, and her husband, Sawyer, hasn’t even tried coming on to her. What’s a girl to do? Don’t blab to your friends, that’s what! Their reaction is a mix of shock and pity, but they unite under one common goal: to get her laid. In one week, she’s going to show Sawyer just what he’s been neglecting. At her reluctance, the girls all agree to break out their push-up bras for a night of showing off their assets in support of her mission.

But Sophie wants it now. The talk with her friends sparks her to be the initiator, but when she tries turning on the charm, Sawyer still doesn’t give up the goods. Now the only big O she’s getting is offended.

So she hatches a little plan of her own..."


My Review: Nothing like some good old fashioned payback and punishment to steam up your love life! I thought this book was a great little pick me up. I loved the interactions between the ladies and especially Sophie and Sawyer. I can definitely sympathize with Sophie, the time period after having a baby is treacherous for both wife and husband, simple misunderstandings can go way off the deep end. I loved the planning and scene with Hannah, I almost died laughing. If you are having a spat with your significant other, this book would be a fun way to lighten your mood.
 
My Rating: A fun and steamy book. I really enjoyed it and it was short enough to read in one sitting. I give it a rating of Four Paws.




No comments:

Post a Comment