Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review of Jesper Jinx by Marko Kitti

 
Synopsis: "Jesper Jinx is eleven, and probably the unluckiest person in all of Puffington Hill. Everything he touches seems to end up in sweet disaster. Hence his nickname 'Jinx'.

In this first book of Jesper Jinx's wonderfully wicked adventures you're going to meet Jesper's family and Snowy the Cat.

Also, there's a mysterious new classmate with a moustache. And it's up to Jesper to launch his famous Boredom Breaker.

As Jesper so frequently says, 'What harm would it do to have a little fun?"


My Review: This was such a fun book to read. It was full of funny quirks (including a secrecy agreement the reader must sign). While Jesper isn't always out looking for trouble, there is definitely a lot resulting in his antics. I love how the narrator/author incorporated himself into the story and it makes the book appealing to all readers. I think that particularly reluctant readers might find this book very enjoyable to read.
 
My Rating: I really enjoyed this book, the stories were funny and definitely fit the age group. I am sure Munchkin will love this series when he gets older (but hopefully he doesn't get any ideas).  I give it a rating of Four Paws!
 
 
Jesper Jinx was sent to me by the author for an honest review.
 
You can find out more about Marko Kitti and his work on his Goodreads Page or Website.
 
You can obtain your own copy of Jesper Jinx in digital or print format on Amazon or print format on Barnes and Noble.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment