Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Down Came the Rain by Brooke Sheilds
The Letters by Luanne Rice
Taken by the Vampire King by Laura Kaye (After Dark)
Welcome to Trucktown by Jon Scieszka (Bedtime Story)
Birds of Prey Vol. 1 by Duane Swierczynski (Graphic Novel)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Breathless
Lest the Dew Rust Them
Evertaster
Surrounded by Temptation
Surrounded by Death
Surrounded by Secrets
Blue Balls and Push up Bras
Dark Chatter

 
Currently Reading:

Mozart Season by Virginia Euwer Wolff - PB - on page 35 of 272
We Bought a Zoo by Benjamin Mee - Audio - 36%
Cabin Fever by Diana Hunter - PB - on page 89 of 272




 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Dakota Home by Debbie Macomber
Dakota Always by Debbie Macomber
Buffalo Valley by Debbie Macomber
Visions of a Revolution by Jeffery Minucci (Requested Review)
Contrails by Robert Anderson (Requested Review)


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So another great reading week for me even though Munchkin has been miserable and it has been insane in the office! I kind of really got on a roll with Mandy Harbin's books, they are short and fun reads (though definitely After Dark books and NSFW). I also got myself motivated again on the requested reviews.  I need to get back into the rhythm of reading one a week. I have a boatload of requesting emails to respond to (and this will be done this week).



I did manage to try another new color on my nails this week. It is called Muchi Muchi and is a very feminine color, I feel like I should have been wearing a modest skirt and cardigan and joining a sorority.  Since it was my anniversary this last Monday I also used these cute love bird decals.
(The picture doesn't do the color justice it is pale but so pink, almost bubblegum color but lighter)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment