Monday, January 30, 2017

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Like a Closed Fist by E.H. Nolan
Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
Moose and Mouse by Mary Packard (Early Reader)
I Love My New Toy by Mo Willems (Bedtime Story)
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Flames Like Vines
Breath of Fire
I Will Always Write Back
Princeless Bk 1
Driving Force


 
Currently Reading:
 

Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch - Audio - 26%
Calen the Emerald by Rich Feitelberg - Print - on page 73 of 290




 Books to be Read Soon:



 

Pages Read/ Time Listened
23:54 Hours Listened (None listened this week)
4,819 Pages Read (1,002 this week)

Books Added to Shelves This Month
Be Like a Bird by Monika Schroder
Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
Viking Warrior Rising by Asa Maria Bradley
Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski


Books Read From My Shelves
I Will Always Write Back


Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I thought that I had beat that cold last week but I guess it was just the eye of the storm. I was completely knocked out this last weekend. I pretty much slept non stop from Friday until today (and honestly I could sleep so much more).  With that said I still managed to get quite a bit of reading done this week. I also started getting caught up on some pen pal letters too.  I can't believe that January is already nearly over! I will have my monthly wrap up posted tomorrow and a list of the TBR books for February too. 

Hope you have a happy reading week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! That sucks about being sick. I hate when you think you're doing better and then it gets worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a miserable few weeks but finally back to 100%

      Delete