Monday, December 12, 2016

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Checking it Twice by Melissa L. Webb
Holly and Mistletoe by Susan Mallery
Santa's First Vegan Christmas by Robin Raven
All Through the Night by Maggie Robinson
No Room at the Inn by Jean M. Malone
It's Christmas, David! by David Shannon
Christmas Caramel Murder by Joanne Fluke


 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Starry Night = 5pts
Cheyenne Christmas = 3pts
If You Take a Mouse to the Movies = 1pt

 
Currently Reading:
 
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski - Audio - 28 %
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling - Print - on page 228 of 320



 Books to be Read Soon:

Tale of Elske by Cynthia Voigt

 

Total Points Earned
     62 points + 9 points earned = 71 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 2246
Total Points Spent this Year: 2175

Pages Read/ Time Listened
277:16 (11 days 13 hrs 16 mins) Hours Listened (none listened this week)
44,480 Pages Read (451 this week)

Books Added to Shelves




Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy is it a good thing I did so much of my holiday reading ahead of time this year! I have been so far behind in everything this month. I finally got the Halloween decorations taken down from outside and nearly finished all the raking. We also managed to finally get the Christmas tree up and decorated too (this is the first year in my life that the tree didn't go up the day after Thanksgiving, so it was a little stressful for me). It is starting to finally feel like Christmas but I look at the calendar and only have 2 weeks to get everything done! Oh well, even though I am stressed beyond measure and so far behind I have still managed to keep it somewhat magical for Munchkin!

Hope your week was better than mine and that your holiday preparations are going smoothly!

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be great to be a kid again? Stress free? I was out doing some leaf raking on Saturday. I can never quite finish it all before the first snow fall so I wait till it melts then get back out there to finish up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh it would be fantastic! I don't think I have ever been as stressed as I am this year though, I host Christmas and have 16 people coming over and haven't finished decorating or even thought about what to serve!

      Delete