Friday, December 16, 2016

Advent Reads Day 16: Bedtime Story: If You Take A Mouse to the Movies by Laura Numeroff

Welcome to Advent Reads!
This is an event I have had on my blog for several years running now.  Each evening I feature a different holiday themed book. Think of it as your Book Advent Calendar! I post a variety of holiday books including romance, children's, middle-grade, mystery, paranormal, and I try to find some that are other holiday celebrations than Christmas too. I hope you will stop by each evening to see what new book I have for you!
 
 
 
 
Synopsis: "If you take a mouse to the movies, he'll ask you for some popcorn. If you give him the popcorn, he'll want to string it all together. Then he'll want to hang it on a Christmas tree.

The famous little mouse from If You Give a Mouse a Cookie that has delighted millions of readers is back in an irresistible tale full of holiday antics."


My Review: Who can resist Numeroff's books?! We had so much fun with this book and I think it may become one of our classic read every holiday season books. Mouse wants to make a snowman and decorations, set up a tree and sing carols, all the things that make this season so much fun. It will give your little one ideas of fun things to enjoy during the holidays and a way to connect with one another.
 
My Rating: We really enjoyed this book even though we don't string popcorn for the tree (due to the dog) but Munchkin loves it. This is a great book for the holidays and we give it a rating of Four Paws and a Stump Wag!
 
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment