Friday, December 20, 2013

Advent Reads Day 20: Bedtime Story: One Winter's Day

 
Synopsis: "A delightful story about sharing with others, with soft flocking wherever Little Hedgehog's mittens, hat, and scarf appear."

My Review: This is such a cute little story. I love the illustrations and Munchkin is at the point where he can find and feel the textures in the book. I love how the Hedgehog is so kind and generous even though he is suffering as well and how the animals find a way to repay him for his kindness. I nice little message about how kindness will be repaid in some way.
 
My Rating: I really enjoyed this little story and so did Munchkin. I think it will be a fun one for us to read all winter long.  I give it a rating of Four Paws!
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment