Friday, December 11, 2020

Advent Reads Day 11: Bedtime Story: Sammy Claws the Christmas Cat by Lucy Rowland & Illustrated by Paula Bowles

  Welcome to Advent Reads!

This is an event I have had on my blog for several years running now.  Each evening I feature a different holiday themed book. Think of it as your Book Advent Calendar! I post a variety of holiday books including romance, children's, middle-grade, mystery, paranormal, and I try to find some that are other holiday celebrations than Christmas too. I hope you will stop by each evening to see what new book I have for you!

Read for: Childrens Books

Synopsis: "Sammy Claws, Santa's cuddly pet cat, will sleep anywhere! Snoozing in a box on Christmas Eve, Sammy finds himself wrapped up as a Christmas parcel and bundled onto the sleigh with the other presents. How will Sammy escape? And how will he save the presents from two robbers with plans to steal them all away . . .?"

My Review: Of course we had to pick up this book since our new cat shares the name. This was a very cute story that captures a cat's personality so well. From being loving and a little frisky and a little lazy but also super loyal and loving. Sammy had quite the adventure and it would be a fun book for littles to enjoy during the holiday season. The illustrations were great and full of bright and bold colors. This is definitely a book for cat lovers!

My Rating: We really enjoyed this book, it was fun and cute and a perfect cat lover book at Christmas time.  We give it a rating of Four Paws!


Good Night! Sweet Dreams!







No comments:

Post a Comment