Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday Reading List

    It is Monday again and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

A Dog's Perfect Christmas by W. Bruce Cameron
Scrooged by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward
Christmas Cookie Day by Tara Knudson (Bedtime Story)
Happy Narwhalidays by Eric Clanton (Graphic Novel)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Christmas Under the Northern Lights
Christmas Cookie Murder
Sammy Claws the Christmas Cat
Marshmallows & Mistletoe
Snow Love
Royal Holiday
Rose of Shanhasson


Currently Reading:

The Princess Knight by G.A. Aiken - Ebook - on page 78 of 352
Better Late than Never by Jenn McKinlay - Audio - 20%



Pages Read/ Time Listened
907:51 Hours Listened (14:53 listened this week)
28,925 Pages Read (844 This week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
About That Kiss
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Unhaul Cut Off ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wow, I think I just had a better reading week than the entire last month! I guess this is what happens when  you just say 'to heck with it all, I am reading'. I kind of gave up on getting things done on my to do list this last week, things just got too overwhelming.  Once I had a bit to sit back and enjoy some books and some quite me time, it was much easier to then take on those tasks that were stacking up. I have to say this year seems particularly difficult on the kiddos; normally we have loads of fun activities planned for Munchkin from cookies or brunch with Santa to Polar Express ride, Grinch Night with the family, storytime at Barnes & Noble, so many fun adventures.  This year we are really having to come up with some new ideas to keep the magic going. We had a card making day with a friend of his, and that same friend has invited him over to make cookies. I have booked multiple drive through light displays around the state. On Friday last week we did a virtual Barnes & Noble story time, and honestly I think it was even better than in person, we were all comfy in our pjs on the couch with hot chocolate and cookies while we watched the story time via Youtube on the TV. 

One event I want to bring to your attention is coming up on Wednesday night, Winter Ever After is being hosted by SMP Romance and will feature some of my favorite holiday romance authors. They will be writing short holiday stories live and we get to vote on various elements during the event from names to settings to plot twists.  It sounds like such a fun event to participate and it is free! So here is the link to sign up & I hope to see you there: https://bit.ly/WinterEverAfterEvent

No comments:

Post a Comment