Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden
Pancho Bandito and the Avocado Desperadoes by Mike Sundy (Bedtime Story)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Tropic of Serpents
The Girl in the Tower
Marabel and the Book of Fate
Voyage of the Basilisk
Little Tails on the Farm
Down & Across (110 pages then DNF)
Ice Ice Puggy



Currently Reading:

Nevernight by Jay Kristoff - print - on page 131 of 429



Pages Read/ Time Listened
57:57 Hours Listened (22:24 listened this week)
2,782 Pages Read (842 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Plague of Giants by Kevin Hearne
Moonsilver by Kathleen Duey
Silver Thread by Kathleen Duey
The Silver Bracelet by Kathleen Duey
Mountains of the Moon by Kathleen Duey
Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
I Love My Love by Reyna Biddy
The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
Gods of the North by Lucy Coats
We Have Always Lived in a Castle by Shirley Jackson
Life Changing Manga of Cleaning Up by Marie Kondo




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another pretty good reading week this last week. I had a brief period where I was really struggling with what book to pick up next but I ended up reading a bit of each of my choices until one grabbed my attention.  I have also really loving audio books so far this year. 

Can you believe that January is already almost in the books?! I definitely cannot believe that the month has flown by so quickly.  I saw on one of my groups of facebook that someone decided to celebrate the chinese new year as a second start of 2018 and I am totally on board with that! I only just now feel like I am getting on top of things and am ready to start the year.

What books have you been enjoying so far this month?

1 comment:

  1. January has felt overly long to me and yet I still can’t quite believe it’s over. I haven’t read nearly as many books this month as I was hoping but considering I didn’t read anything the first week when I was out of town, my numbers aren’t all that bad. I’m totally on board with celebrating the Chinese New Year. Let’s pretend January never happened. ;)

    ReplyDelete