Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Tasty Attempts: Taco Calzones

I am now posting Tasty Attempts every other Tuesday. The posts will include a variety of recipes, maybe some of them turn out tasty, maybe others are failed attempts.
 
 
I had a hankering for Taco Tuesday a couple of weeks ago but Munchkin hasn't really been eating them lately but I came across this recipe on Pinterest while they call them Cheesy Taco Sticks, I found them to be more of Taco Calzones. I of course altered the recipe quite a bit by adding black beans to all of them, refried beans to hubby's and some black olives to mine and Munchkin's.  You could do so much, I thought about adding green chilies too but couldn't find our can.
 
My dough working skills are very much subpar so they may not look good but they were fantastic with some guacamole and sour cream.
 

4 comments: