Friday, November 4, 2016

Bedtime Story: Hibernation Station by Michelle Meadows

Read for: Children's Book Challenge
 
My Review: "In this very special train, all the sleepy animals are snuggling up for long wintertime nap"

My Review: I figured this would be a great book for the fall and help Munchkin understand hibernation. It is a cute book and ours came with an audio CD too, but it wasn't quite at the level I was expecting. This seems like it would be better for younger audiences, maybe 2ish. You really also need the pictures for the story, otherwise the words don't make a whole lot of sense (we read it in the car, so I only heard the book while Munchkin looked at the book), it was definitely written to discuss. It is cute but just didn't work well for us.
 
My Rating: This book really didn't work for us, it was too young for Munchkin and the story didn't make sense without the pictures.  We give it a rating of Two Paws.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad it wasn't what you wanted. It looks cute. Maybe my baby would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be great for 2 and under, but I bet Gnome would love the illustrations, they are very cute.

      Delete