Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

A Collector of Affections by Judith Glynn
The Street or Me by Judith Glynn
Edgar Graduates by Dr. Mary Ann Shallcross Smith (Bedtime Story)
Into Your Light by Julianne Palumbo
Waking the Merrow by Heather Rigney


 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

How Rocket Learned to Read = 1pt
Pete at the Beach = 1pt
Heavy Duty Trucks = 1pt
Sworn to Raise = 3pts
 
Currently Reading:

There was a Fire by Nancy Roy - PB - on page 187 of 320
Princess in Pink by Meg Cabot - Audio - 59%


 Books to be Read Soon:


 

Total Points Earned
155 points + 6 points = 161 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 416
Total Points Spent this Year: 259

Pages Read/ Time Listened
78:15 Hours Listened (None listened this week)
14,031 Pages Read (417 this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was a crazy week for me.  I had been on such a roll but that went downhill this last week.  3 things came together to stop my reading, first it was insane in the office, spring is always a busy time of year for us. Then, Munchkin decided on his birthday theme and I am insanely excited for it and have a lot of work and planning to do to pull this one off.  Lastly, that horrible time dump thing people call Youtube, I have never been one to fall for its lures but for some reason this last week I ended up spending an insane amount of time watching pointless videos. So there you have it, a rather slow week for me with my reading but I do have Dewey's Readathon coming up (the sign up post will be going up later today)!

Don't forget to enter the giveaways!
Rhode Island Author Month Giveaway
Ducky Ducky Likes To Moo
Judith Glynn EBook Giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! I can't wait to see what theme Munckin picked for his BD. I hate and love YouTube. It's such a waste of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have a big share once I get everything straightened out but I am super excited to put this birthday party on for him (clearly I was a party planner in a previous life).

      Delete