Wednesday, December 17, 2014

2015 Audiobook Challenge - Signup

 
 
I am signing up for yet another year of Audiobook Challenge!  It is hosted every year on Hot Listens. I think this is my second or third year and am really enjoying listening to audiobooks in the car.
 
Last year I listened to 12 audiobooks, I am going to shoot for about the same amount again this year. So that means I am going to join the Stenographer Level listening to between 10-15 audio books.
 
I have several audiobooks already purchased and an account on audible (which I love).  So here are a few of the books I plan on listening to this year:
 
 
 
So there are some of the audio books I plan to read, of course this list is subject to change but its a start!  Are you going to join the challenge?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment