Monday, May 19, 2014

Bout of Books Wrap Up

Bout of Books

 For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team



So I had been participating in the Bout of Books Readathon last week and I did okay considering the chaos of the week.   You can see my original Sign up post and daily updates HERE.

In summary I spent a total of 19 hours reading last week.
I read a total of 1,634 pages in that time period
I finished reading 6 books including:
My Liege of Dark Haven by Cherise Sinclair
Edge of the Enforcer by Cherise Sinclair
Dakota Born by Debbie Macomber
Not Until Tonight by Jessica Sankiewicz
In the Service of the Vampire King by Laura Kaye
Milo Armadillo by Jan Fearnley
Throughout the readathon I also read
77% of The Samaritan's Pistol by Eric Bishop
23 pages of Down Came the Rain by Brooke Shields.


Unfortunately I only was able to finish one review novel but came close to finishing a second.  I did manage to meet my goal of books to be read but did not meet my page count or daily hour count.  I guess I will have to adjust my goals next time to fit my truly insane schedule.



Did you participate in Bout of Books? How did your week go?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment