Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Final Test by Dory Perlman
War Horse by Michael Morpurgo
Master of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair (After Dark)
Easter Bunny Touch and Feel by Roger Priddy (Bedtime Story)
Page by Paige by Laura Lee Gulledge (Graphic Novel)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Thumper and the Noisy Ducky
Put Me in a Zoo
Taking Stock
Murray's First Book of Words
Master of the Abyss
Tithe
B is for Books
Spots First Easter
Cooking with the Cat

 
Currently Reading:

Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein - PB - on Page 138 of 310
Perfect Match by Kristin Higgins - PB - on Page 243 of 441
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine - Kindle- 4%
Persephone by Kaitlin Bevis - Audio - 8%


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Lest the Dew Rust Them by Michael Drakich (Requested Review)
My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin (Requested Review)


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Getting back into the swing of things after vacation. Boy was my desk swamped when I got back to work. I am still trying to work out a balance between regular life, chores and time with Munchkin, with my reading, writing and crafts but I am slowly getting there. There is so much I want to do, create and read! You should really see my lists upon lists. Now I have decided (after a couple of people I didn't know asked me when the baby was due) that I really need to get back to exercising and get back into shape, especially for chasing the now running Munchkin.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter yesterday. I not only celebrated with Munchkin and the family but feeling festive I also brought the decorating into my nails.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment