Friday, April 18, 2014

Bedtime Story: Easter Bunny Touch and Feel by Roger Priddy

 
Synopsis: "Perfect for babies and toddlers.

-Pictures of incredibly cute animals from cold places.

-Fun rhyming text makes this a book that every child will treasure."


My Review: I got this one for Munchkin for Easter since he has become a lot more involved with the books. I like how this touch and feel book is so much larger than most that I have. The touch spots are big enough that he can find them on his own and they are all kinds of different textures instead of very similar furry ones. I also liked the little rhyme for each of the animals, simple yet fun.
My Rating: I liked the uniqueness of this book, each of the touch and feels were very different, especially the hedgehog which is just raised bumps in the page. I give it a rating of Four Paws!
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment