Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

To Tame a Wild Heart by LB Shire
The Collection of Heng Souk by S.R. Wilsher
Slave to Passion by Elisabeth Naughton (After Dark)
One Fish, Two Fish, Three, Four, Five by Dr. Seuss (Bedtime Story)
Tiny Book of Tiny Stories Vol. 1 by HitRecord & Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Graphic Novel)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Moonspell
Witch Born
Making the Rounds with Oscar
Page by Paige
Thank you for Your Service
The Angel Heart
Master of the Mountain
Poems to Learn by Heart
Tiny Book of Tiny Stories Vol. 2
Cat Confessions
Ten Tiny Toes

 
Currently Reading:

Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein - PB - on Page 138 of 310
Perfect Match by Kristan Higgins - PB - on page 36 of 441
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine - Kindle- 4%


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Taking Stock by Scott Bartlett (Requested Review)
War Horse by Michael Morpurgo (Mount TBR)
Lest the Dew Rust Them by Michael Drakich (Requested Review)
My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin (Requested Review)
Show Off by Catherine Hapka (Mount TBR)
Track Record by Catherine Hapka (Mount TBR)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Ever feel like you read and read and read but never get anywhere, yea that is what I have been feeling like this week.  I am reading like crazy but I feel like I am not making any progress! Even Hubby mentioned that the TBR bookshelf seems even fuller now than it did at the beginning of the year (granted I may have added a few new books but I have read a bunch too).  I think what I might have to do is just put the books on the shelves that I want to read in the next 3 or 4 months so that I am not so overwhelmed.
 
I have also been working on some projects for the little man and crafts that I will have to take pictures of to show you.  It is nice to finally be making progress on that front.  I have a couple of felt board stories for him this week and try to make I Spy bottles too. I will make sure I add them (maybe Sunday will become my craft and project sharing day).
 
As for nails this week I thought I would get a little artsy (well at least attempt it) and tried for ladybugs. Can you tell I am really wishing for spring?! It went okay except I didn't wait long enough to add the top coat and smeared the eyes and spots a little.


Unfortunately with all the chores, scrubbing and laundry I did over the weekend the nails didn't last. So last night I decided to do a quick paint job again. It almost feels weird anymore to have 'naked' nails.  Hubby actually picked this color from my collection. It is called Spruce and I picked up from Etsy. 


 
I hope you all have a wonderful week!

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment