Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Shadow by Amanda Sun
This Little Piggy Went to the Liquor Store by AK Turner (After Dark)
Inside Outside Upside Down by Jan & Stan Berenstain (Bedtime Story)


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood
Tangled Past
Lie
Journey
Hugs
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Vol. 1
Baby Penguin

 
Currently Reading:


The Lover From Hell by Rob Palmer - Kindle - 8%
Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein - PB - on Page 32 of 310
Listening is an Act of Love by David Isay- PB - on Page 103 of 284


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
One Shark, No Swim by Lehua Parker (Requested Review)
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine (Requested Review)
The Owl Keeper by Christine Brodein-Jones (Mount TBR)
Stone Cold Revenge by Jess Macallan (Mount TBR)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After getting so much reading done last week and finishing so many books, this week looks like a disappointment, but not really I still did a lot of reading just not so much completed.  I did manage to get a little time in for the Bloggiesta this weekend, did you participate? I will have an update for you later today as to everything I accomplished.

Besides a little reading and a little blog work I didn't get too much done this last week. We ended up with snow, a sick Munchkin, a sick cat and I have been fighting a head cold or sinus infection as well.  Gosh I can't wait for warm weather so I can air this house out and give it a really good scrub to get rid of all these germs.


For my nails this week I wanted a simple greyish color to go with the gloomy feeling I always get this time of year with all the rain and lack of warmth or sunshine.


So here is to a new week and hopefully better week this time around!
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. My aunt and uncle went to a lot of Love and Logic classes and try to use what they learned there. Love your nails... I can't wait till summer so I can start painting my toe nails again. I usually give them a break in the winter. Sorry to hear about everyone being sick, even your cat. I know how that feels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't too impressed with the book but it was nice to know the things I was already doing are a part of a parenting method and will eventually work. I haven't done my toe nails yet because it is way too cold yet to show them off. It stinks, Valerie has been doing so good but is starting to go down hill. The vet diagnosed her with IBS (which I guess usually comes with the Pancreatitis and Liver disease) and is now on a prescription food. We are also having to keep a closer eye on her health, they are thinking she might have to go on the steroids within the next year or so like your cats.

      Delete