Friday, January 24, 2014

Bedtime Story: Inside Outside Upside Down by Stan & Jan Berenstain

Synopsis: "Illus. in full color. A bear explores a carton on a truck and gets carried away. By the time he has returned, the reader will be exposed to the concepts of "inside, outside, upside down."

My Review: Berenstein Bears were a staple in our house when I was growing up and have been looking forward to sharing the messages and morals with Munchkin. This wasn't quiet the same as the books I remember that had an actual story. This was more of a simple teaching book with a little rhyming. It is definitely one for younger kids and is short enough for those little attention spans. It might be fun to act out parts of the book in a box of their own too.
 
My Rating: It was an okay book for us and hopefully as we can act some of it out with a big box Munchkin might enjoy it more. I give it a rating of Two Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment