Sunday, December 22, 2013

Advent Reads Day 22: The Winter Kitten by Linda Benson

 
My Review: "Brianna doesn't know how she'll make it through her first winter in Portland. It rains too much, she misses her mother and the country life they once shared, and with Christmas coming up she's having a hard time adjusting to life with only her dad. When she finds a kitten trapped in their garage, Brianna is sure things will get better. But nothing goes as planned, and Brianna wonders what she's gotten herself into."

My Review: This was such an enjoyable short story. I love how it was rather realistic, the kitten acted like a wild kitten should. I liked seeing how Brianna and her father's relationship developed once they started opening up and talking. I think this is a feel good, warm you up this Christmas kind of book.
 
My Rating: I definitely got a warm fuzzy feeling from this story and I think a lot of you will really enjoy this one. I give it a rating of Four Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment