Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Reading List





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Just a Critter Collection (bedtime stories)


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Bear Necessities by Dana Marie Bell
Cynful by Dana Marie Bell
 
Currently Reading:

Last Regress by Rachel J. Thorne - Nook - on page 118 of 212
October Night by Theresa Oles - Kindle - 2%
Life of Pi by Yann Martel - Audio Book - On Disc 3 of 9
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally - Nook - on page 27 of 174


 Books to be Read Soon:

True Grit by Charles Portis (Book v. Movie)
Twelve Months by Steven Manchester (Requested Review)
Luminaire by Ciye Cho (Requested Review)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Boy, last month was kind of a flop! It was so crazy at home and work I didn't have time for much else but it seems like things are going to start slowing down. Throughout March we had several visitors staying with us, Munckin's baptism was on Sunday and of course all the added doctor appointments for the little man, not to mention the nightmare of teething! Going into April though we don't have any guests coming, a few weekend events, and Munckin's doctor appointments are winding down (we only have one physical therapy appointment left).

I am still crossing my fingers that I can participate in the Dewey's read-a-thon that usually happens this month, note to self check on dates. I am also finally settling into the rhythm of the office again and getting caught up so I can potentially squeeze in a little reading time during the day!

This month I will be reading and reviewing all the books you guys voted on from the Spend My Money posts in January. So keep an eye out for those, I have already read 2 of the books!  I will also be getting caught up on some of my review requests, so hopefully I will get at least several of those up to share with you soon!


And last but not least, your Monday Cuteness, there have been so cute pictures of Munchkin lately I had a hard time choosing one to share with you but of course being a reader I picked the one of him reading by himself.  He is so into books now that we have had to take away bedtime stories and read them to him at dinner because he gets too excited.  He also prefers to hold the books and turn the pages himself.

 

2 comments:

  1. That is freaking adorable! Glad to hear things are winding down in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I am well on my way to creating a bookworm :D It is a relief to finally see a light at the end of the tunnel at least for events at my house, but now starts the season of weddings and the events that go with them :( Oh well I think I am going to do my own little readathon this weekend and try to squeeze in 8 hours of constant reading after Munchkin goes to bed!

      Delete