Friday, March 22, 2013

Bedtime Story: Just a Little Critter Collection

 
Synopsis: "Celebrate 30 years of Little Critter® with seven classic stories in one book! This 176-page hardcover collection is a wonderful way to introduce Mercer Mayer’s beloved tales of growing up to a whole new generation."

My Review: All the best Critter books combined into one. Both my hubby and I loved Critter when we were kids and are now enjoying sharing them with our Munchkin. There are so many lessons wrapped into the Critter stories and young children relate well to them. The images are very cute and it is always fun trying to find the mouse, spider and grasshopper on each page. Even my Munchkin who is only 6 months old gets excited when I pull this book out. The only issue I had with it is the fact that the book is so big, it is hard to juggle it and a squirming child while turning pages. The stories included are Just For You, When I Get Bigger, I Was So Mad, All By Myself, Just Go To Bed, Just A Mess, and I Just Forgot.
 
My Rating:  A combination of some of the most memorable books of my own childhood. I give this one a rating of Four Paws and a Stump Wag!
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures in these too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to get hubby to read to munchkin because he likes trying to find the spider or mouse in the pictures LOL

      Delete