Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bedtime Story: Baby Farm Animals

 
 
Synopsis: "Generations of children have loved the realistic yet whimsical lambs, ponies, and kittens in the Little Golden Books edition of Baby Farm Animals. This Golden classic, celebrating springtime on the farm, is now a board book . . . a perfect first book for baby."

My Review: Another great classic! I love the illustrations. It will be great to teach Munchkin about farm animals, especially since we live in a more urban area and he won't have access to the things I did while growing up.         
 
 
My Rating:  I adore the golden book classics. The illustrations and stories are just so simple and definitely stand the test of time.  We give this one a rating of Three Paws and a Stump Wag!

2 comments:

  1. My son loves this book as well. Kids + baby animals = always a win. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Two of the cutest things in the world ;)

      Delete