Monday, June 20, 2011

Its Monday! What Are You Reading? - #1


Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!

I decided to join in this meme for my sanity and your own to keep track of what books have bookmarks in them!


What I Read Last Week:


Wow! That was a lot of reading last week, no wonder my house is such a mess!

Currently Reading:

Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund - Goodreads Page - on my Nook, page 20 of 741 (large print)
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris - Goodreads Page - on my Nook - just starting
Belle by Cameron Dokey - Goodreads Page - Paperback, page 89 of 256
A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin - Goodreads Page - on my Nook, page 20 of 1439

Next Books to be Read:

Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney - Goodreads Page - 2011 Challenge/Children's book
Errant by Diana Peterfreund - Goodreads Page - YA/Fantasy
Wyoming Brides by Debbie Macomber - Goodreads Page - Romance
Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder - Goodreads Page - 2011 Challenge/Middle Reader

I need to really make sure I get going on my 2011 Challenge! I haven't even finished reading the children's books let alone the classics! So I am trying to make it a point to only read books from my challenge and giant TBR pile.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful week. I hope you enjoy this one and have a fabulous time reading.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jennifer, I hope you have a great week as well!

    ReplyDelete