Friday, June 24, 2011

In My Mailbox - #10



   In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren that I have decided to participate in.

How IMM works:
Make your own IMM post! You can post about books you've bought, gotten from the library, received for review... books don't have to arrive via your mailbox. 
I post every week, but you don’t have to. You can do one week out of the month or every other week it’s up to you. 
You don't have to call your post In My Mailbox... (some people don't even have mailboxes!)
I post my IMM on Sunday, but choose a day of the week that works for you.
Once you have your IMM posted, come back to The Story Siren on Sunday and add your link to the list. 
Try to post a comment on other bloggers IMM posts. I don’t expect you to post a comment on every single one, but pick a few!

All book bloggers are welcome, while I’d like to keep the theme to YA literature it’s NOT a requirement.

There is no right or wrong way to do In My Mailbox, you can vlog, you can take fun picture, you can use the books cover art, it’s up to you!

Most importantly HAVE FUN!


Only one book this week! I know crazy right?!
Downloaded on my Nook:

Synopsis from Goodreads: "Sookie Stackhouse is just a small-time cocktail waitress in small-town Louisiana. Until the vampire of her dreams walks into her life-and one of her coworkers checks out....

Maybe having a vampire for a boyfriend isn't such a bright idea."

2 comments:

  1. I've only read this one book in the series and it was awhile ago, but I remember liking it. I just don't know if and when I'll ever get to the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving it, and I wanted to read the books before seeing True Blood, but after starting it I don't know if I will be able to wait long before watching them!

    ReplyDelete