Monday, December 14, 2020

Monday Reading List

    It is Monday again and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Christmas Table by Donna VanLiere
Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory
Snow Love by Julie Lipson
Sammy Claws the Christmas Cat by Lucy Rowland (Bedtime Story)
Miracle on 34th Street by Valentine Davies


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Booked for Christmas
Christmas Camp
Better Late than Never
Kiss that Saved Christmas
Miracle on 34th Street
If I Could Give You Christmas


Currently Reading:

The Princess Knight by G.A. Aiken - Ebook - on page 178 of 352




Pages Read/ Time Listened
925:12 Hours Listened (17:23 listened this week)
29,356 Pages Read (431 This week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
About That Kiss
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Unhaul Cut Off ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Likely Story (Gift)  -READ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Can you believe Christmas is next week?! December has absolutely been flying by this year.  So fast in fact that I didn't manage to get a post up on Saturday night, sorry about that!  We were running all day cleaning the house and getting things done, then we went as a family to see a drive through Christmas light show, which was really fun and so worth it. We then went out to dinner for the first time since February! It was so nice to be able to sit down and eat, not having to worry about dishes or clean up.  

I have been listening to a lot of books lately while doing my cleaning and holiday prep. So much that I struggle to sit down and read a print book because I feel like I am not being productive while reading.  I am thinking I need to get back to enjoying books for the down time, being able to sit and focus on the story in my hands as opposed to using it as a distraction while doing less desirable chores. Not that it is an issue but I feel like I am loosing touch with books in their print form and want to get back to that love of curling up with a good book and letting the rest of the world pass me by for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment