Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

A Winter's Promise by Christelle Dabos
A Blight of Blackwings by Kevin Hearne
The Last Bit Bear by Sandra Chisholm deYonge (Bedtime Story)
Finding Her Dragons by April Canavan (Date Night/After Dark)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Jackson: Eternity Springs
A Raven's Tale
Mooncakes
Everything
Faker
Rescuing the Ranger


Currently Reading:

Steel Crow Saga by Paul Krueger - Print/Audio - on page 86 of 435
The Language of Fire by Stephanie Hemphill - Print  - on page 259 of 512


Pages Read/ Time Listened
97:46 Hours Listened (19:50 listened this week)
4,047 Pages Read (1,034 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Drum that Beats Within Us - READ
A Heart so Fierce and Broken - READ
Nameless Queen - READ
The Raven's Tale (gift) - READ
Steel Crow Saga
The Language of Fire
A Blight of Blackwings - READ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Another fantastic reading week under my belt! I guess the beginning of the year is when I get my best reading done, I don't know if it is the fact that I have new goals to meet or if it is because I have rotated my shelves to fresh books or just the fact that the holidays are behind us and there is less pressure to get some much done.  No matter what causes this early year rush of reading, I hope it continues.  Friday kicked off the Tome Topple readathon, one of my favorites, and I have a stack of big books I want to read this time around.  I am thinking I might even take a day off to enjoy it a bit with no one else around.

How about you, have you been bitten by the reading bug recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment