Sunday, February 9, 2020

Tome Topple Sign Up

Just when I was thinking I needed another reading challenge or readathon to keep momentum going, along comes Tome Topple, one of my favorites!  This time Tome Topple runs from February 7th (already begun) through February 21st, which coincides with Winter Break around here and a lull in Munchkin's sports, so talk about perfect timing for me!


 I discovered the Tome Topple Challenge through Sam at Thoughts on Tomes on Youtube and the Readathon is hosted as a Goodreads Group. The goal for this challenge is to tackle the Tomes on your shelf, books over 500 pages.

There are a few challenges to help you along, but are not a requirement.  Those updated challenges are A) read an Adult tome, B) read the tome that has been on your TBR the longest, C) read a tome in a genre you don't usually read, D) read a tome that is part of a series, and E) read more than one tome.  (There is also a photo challenge this time around on Instagram, check it out @ThoughtsonTomes)

I will try to post updated at the bottom of this post every few days but I will also be posting on Instagram @EasternSunset9



So here is my Tomes to be Toppled:

Steel Crow Saga by Paul Krueger - 528

The Language of Fire by Stephanie Hemhill - 512

The Winter King by C.L. Wilson - 594
 
I may not be able to finish this one but I will at least get a good start on it.
Ruin by John Gwynne - 768

Are you participating in the Tome Topple? If yes what are you reading?  What is your nemesis Tome?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Updates:




No comments:

Post a Comment