Monday, May 6, 2019

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Newt by Matt Novak (Early Reader)
The Last by Katherine Applegate
Zen Shorts by Jon J. Muth (Bedtime Story)
Fox the Tiger by Corey R. Tabor (Early Reader)
The Wild Robot by Peter Brown
P is for Pterodactyl  by Raj Haldar (Bedtime Story)
Swindle by Gordon Korman
Pete the Cat and the Tip Top Tree House by James Dean (Early Reader)
Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea by Ben Clanton (Graphic Novel)
The Unicorn Anthology by Various Authors & Edited by Peter S. Beagle & Jacob Weisman

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Princess & The Fangirl
Unicorn Anthology
Fox the Tiger
Pete the Cat and the Tip Top Tree House
Aliens Love Underpants
Her Royal Highness Sneak Peak


Currently Reading:

A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer - Print/Ebook - on Page 375 of 496
Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend - Audio - 78%

Pages Read/ Time Listened
267:51 Hours Listened (9:03 listened this week)
11,977 Pages Read (452 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Snow Gypsy
WarDance
Warsong
Lost Boy
Year One
Girl Who Drank the Moon
King of Scars
Dactyl Hill Squad
The Darkdeep
Lord of the Fading Lands
Wundersmith
A Curse So Dark and Lonely
Shadow of Doubt
Gates of Stone
Nevermoor
A Conspiracy of Truths
Viper
Vortex Visions
Through the White Wood
Descendant of the Crane
The Princess and the Fangirl
Holy Sister
Rhapsodic
A Strange Hymn
The Emperor of Evening Stars
Dark Harmony
The Black Bull of Norroway
We Rule the Night
The Opposite of Always
The Sea Queen
The Mountain of Kept Memory
Metamorphica
Misfits of Avalon Vol. 1
Misfits of Avalon Vol. 2
The Sea King
Ride Hard
Ride Rough
Ride Wild
Irresistible Force
Force of Attraction
Primal Force
Rival Forces
A Rogue by Any Other Name
A Scot in the Dark
The Day of the Duchess
The Pirate Bride
Pirate Stories
Man Made Boy
This Monstrous Thing
The Case of the Missing Moonstone
Dear Santa
An Endless Christmas
Christmas Magic
Falling Softly
Christmas Town
The Christmas Star
Crazy Rich Asians


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



So I hope you all had a great week last week! It was totally insane here, between an extremely busy work week, 3 baseball games, Children's Book Week, Star Wars Day, Free Comic Book Day (which I had to miss out on this year) and Hubby starting a new shift today.  Somehow we all survived so far and have actually enjoyed ourselves a bit.  I hope you enjoyed all the great Children's books I posted last week, I know I didn't have quite as much going on as usual but I had some really great books to share.  The great news is that because it is the 100th Anniversary of Children's Book Week, we get to celebrate again November 4th - 10th this fall!

While I have been doing a pretty good job on my reading challenges and have kept my book buying under control so far, all was lost with this most recent sale from Book Outlet.  I ended up adding 29 new books to my shelves this week!  I guess I better really buckle down and get to reading, and maybe it is time to do a really critical analysis of my TBR shelves.

Anyway, I best get back to work so I can have some reading time later today.

Happy Reading Adventures to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment