Monday, March 18, 2019

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Hello, Universe
Mountain's Call
Binti: Home
The Last
Artificial Condition
Start Your Engines
Snowed in with the Pack


Currently Reading:
The Wild Robot by Peter Brown - Print - on page 100 of 279
Malice by John Gwynne - Print - on page 38 of 672



Pages Read/ Time Listened
185:14 Hours Listened (21:30 listened this week)
7,321 Pages Read (656 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Snow Gypsy
WarDance
Warsong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I apologize for my lack of posts last week, I was knocked down and out with a three day migraine.  Luckily, it was only triggered by sight and I was able to lay in bed and listen to audio books to keep me going.  I did only finish one book for the Rereadathon, Mountain's Call, but I also forgot that this series are all pretty chunky books. I will continue working my way through the re-read of this series over the next month or so but I have a lot of books I still want to read this month.  Speaking of which, I had wanted to post an update on my Middle Grade March over the weekend, but that didn't happen, so I will post it later today.

What is the longest book you have picked up this month? Was it intimidating? Did you end up enjoying it?

No comments:

Post a Comment