Monday, March 18, 2019

Middle Grade March Challenge Update

All March long I have been focusing a lot of my reading on Middle Grade books for Middle Grade March, you can find out all the details in my sign up post .  We are just over halfway through the month so I thought it would be a good time to update you on how my challenge is going (and to see for myself what challenges I still need to work on.


So I am going to start with the challenges so far

1. A Nonfiction or based on true events 

2. Book with a Non-human MC

3. Fantasy

4. Book Written in Verse 
None yet

5. Diverse Read




So I think I am doing pretty good so far in this challenge.  I have yet to read a MG book in verse (of course I read one last month and read an adult one this month but neither count).  In addition to all of those I have also read these Middle Grade books . . .
 


And I am currently reading . . . 
with Munchkin (it has been slow, only a few pages a night but we are enjoying it)!




How is your Middle Grade March going? Do you have any suggestions for MG books in verse? 

No comments:

Post a Comment