Monday, January 22, 2018

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Secret Horses of Briar Hill by Megan Shepherd
DinoTrux: The Snow Blazers by Justus Lee (Bedtime Story/Early Reader)
The Owner's Manuel to Terrible Parenting by Guy Delisle (Graphic Novel)



 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Wishtree
Cold Forged Flame
The Owner's Manuel for Terrible Parenting
5 Minute Star Wars Villain Stories
Moonsilver
Silver Thread



Currently Reading:

The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden - Kindle - on Page 84 of 363
The Tropic of Serpents by Marie Brennan - Audio - 84%



Pages Read/ Time Listened
35:33 Hours Listened (None listened this week)
1,940 Pages Read (760 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Plague of Giants by Kevin Hearne
Moonsilver by Kathleen Duey
Silver Thread by Kathleen Duey
The Silver Bracelet by Kathleen Duey
Mountains of the Moon by Kathleen Duey
Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
I Love My Love by Reyna Biddy
The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
Gods of the North by Lucy Coats
We Have Always Lived in a Castle by Shirley Jackson
Life Changing Manga of Cleaning Up by Marie Kondo




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another pretty good reading week this last week, I have been so fortunate to have read absolutely fantastic books so far this year!  I am still struggling through The Girl in the Tower though, I must finish it this week, I have so many other requested review books that I want to start.  Also, I went book shopping again, and I am absolutely not allowed to buy anymore books until I read at least half of those new ones!  Oh well now that football season is nearly over I will be focusing on card making, audio books, cleaning and family game time! 


I also wanted to know if any of you were interested in seeing my bullet journal? I have been using a bullet journal for about 7 or 8 months now and finally have my 2018 brand new one set up. Did you want to see how it looks or learn any tips I have found along the way?

1 comment:

  1. I keep buying books too. I’ll never get through them all at this rate. I’d love to see your bullet journal.

    ReplyDelete