Saturday, December 10, 2016

Christmas Fun Day 10: Holiday Nails

Hello and Happy Holiday season everyone! In addition to my Advent Reads event this holiday season, I thought I would post earlier in the day with different things we do each day to have fun and celebrate this season. I hope you will join us and also maybe share some of your own traditions or ways you celebrate.
 
 
I haven't been real great about being creative with my nail polish like I was last year but I cannot resist during the holiday season. I had to pull all of my polish out this week and plan some fun nails. So far I have only painted them once but I will be changing them up each week leading up to Christmas.
 
Some bows I did the other day, still need to work on a steadier hand but they came out pretty darn cute, and I love this shimmery red color, perfect for Christmas!
 
Here are a couple from last year in case you want some ideas!




2 comments:

  1. I love your nail posts! If we lived close together I'd come over every week and have you paint my nails. I'd bring tea as payment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really wasn't great about doing them this year and I had so much fun last year painting all kinds of fun things on them, and was getting good too. Too bad you aren't closer, dinner, nails and tea sound like fun!

      Delete