Monday, December 5, 2016

Advent Reads Day 5: Checking It Twice by Melissa L. Webb

Welcome to Advent Reads!
This is an event I have had on my blog for several years running now.  Each evening I feature a different holiday themed book. Think of it as your Book Advent Calendar! I post a variety of holiday books including romance, children's, middle-grade, mystery, paranormal, and I try to find some that are other holiday celebrations than Christmas too. I hope you will stop by each evening to see what new book I have for you!
 
 
 
Synopsis: "There's been an accident at Santa's Workshop. He needs to desperately replace what he lost at the North Pole. This Christmas horror story will make you think twice about being on the naughty list. Christmas horror short story."

My Review: This is something a little on the darker side for those who may not be so in the Christmas spirit. It was a very short read, and I would have loved to have had more back story and even more after as well. It is an interesting take on the elves and the naughty list, one that my have those naughty kids rethinking their actions.
 
My Rating: This is one of those books that is such a great idea but that is all it seems to be, I want so much more from this chilling tale. I give it a rating of Two Paws and a Stump Wag.

No comments:

Post a Comment