Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Night of the New Magicians by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House)
Paper Hearts by Meg Wiviott
A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir (Audio)
The Teacher's Billionaire by Christina Tetreault (After Dark)
Apple Picking Day by Candice Ransom (Early Reader)
Fly! by Karl Newsom Edwards (Bedtime Story)
Monstress Vol.1: Awakening by Marjorie M. Liu & Sana Takeda (Graphic Novel)
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Saddle Up = 3pts
Men of Whiskey Creek: Dillon = 3pts
Knights of Stone: Mason = 3pts
Doctor's Secret Bride = 3pts
Frankenstein's Monster = 5pts
Monstress Vol. 1 = 3pts
Blizzard of the Blue Moon = 5pts
Moon Chosen = 3pts
Chicken Soup for the Soul Christmas = 3pts

 
Currently Reading:
 




 Books to be Read Soon:

Tale of Elske by Cynthia Voigt

 

Total Points Earned
    264 points + 31 points earned + 10 Pts (24 Hrs) + 10 Pts (Completed Goodreads Challenge) = 315 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 2105
Total Points Spent this Year: 884

Pages Read/ Time Listened
247:59 (10 days 7 hrs 59 mins) Hours Listened (9:05 listened this week)
38,967 Pages Read (1,793 this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This last week was totally insanity! I cannot believe I got all that reading done!! It was super busy in the office, and I was really busy at home too but thank goodness for audio books and quick reads! It was a really short week for me last week, we had the holiday on Monday and then on Friday I left for a book filled weekend. A friend and I went to the Falling In Love with New England Romance event all weekend long! I am going to post all about it probably over the weekend but if you follow my instagram you probably got to see how much fun everyone was having.  

Anyway, it is back to reality today, it is going to be another very intense week at work and I have some catching up to do at home. If I can get on top of everything, I might be able to salvage a somewhat decent Dewey Readathon, but we will have to see.

I hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you manage to read so much when you're so busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha not really sure how I managed it this time, but I am definitely paying the price now!

      Delete