Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Review of Centaur School by Lucy Coats

Read for: Series Challenge
 
Synopsis: "Beasts of Olympus is a series of illustrated chapter books set in a magical Ancient Greece where strange things still walk the Earth. In the fifth book, Chiron the centaur teaches Demon to make his own cures for sick mythical beasts. But Demon must put his new skills to the test right away in order to save an ailing phoenix before it's too late!"

My Review: This series has been such a fun find and is getting better and better. I really like how Demon's character and the creature characters have progressed with the story. I also appreciated the fact that Demon is having to come up with cures based on what Chiron has taught him and his own experience. This is another action packed, page turning book for MG readers but that everyone can enjoy.
 
My Rating: I originally picked up this series last year on a whim and can't believe how much I have been enjoying it. A new book comes out soon too! I give this one a rating of Four Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment