Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

A Cat Named Dog and a Dog Named Cat by David W. Christner
Announcing the Thaw by Julianne Palumbo
Ducky Ducky Likes to Moo by Eric Sturtevant
Hippo Hippo's Cranky Day by Eric Sturtevant
Collecting Seashells by the Seashore by Christie O'Neil Harrison

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

His Wicked Games = 3pts
Truth or Dare = 3pts
Sweet Victory = 3pts
Little Cloud = 1pt
Red = 1pt
Mansis = 3pts
Anathema = 3pts
More than Cookies = 5pts
 
Currently Reading:



 Books to be Read Soon:


 

Total Points Earned
133 points + 22 points earned = 155 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 410
Total Points Spent this Year: 259

Pages Read/ Time Listened
78:15 Hours Listened (5:06 listened this week)
13,614 Pages Read (1,314 this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, what a difference a week can make! I am feeling so much better, just a little head congestion but I think it is just my spring allergies kicking in again. Munchkin has also made a drastic turn around in his attitude and we are finally reaching a peaceful point in our relationship (if you guys want to hear more about it I can do a post next month about how we finally worked through some 3 year old attitude problems). 

I have been insanely busy in the office this week but it was almost nice because I was finally feeling like I could take it on and not get completely drained.  I also feel like I got a lot accomplished, granted when it is so busy I don't get nearly as much time to read during the day.  I still did read a bunch though but it was at night (the house did take a little bit of a hit but I really didn't care).  I also worked hard on the RI Author Month, I completed 2 more interviews and went to another Meet and Greet Event to meet some more authors (and get started on next year's event so I am not so tight on time).  I only have one more book to read for this month and one more interview as well.  I hope you are all enjoying the event! 

Don't forget to enter the giveaways!
Rhode Island Author Month Giveaway
Ducky Ducky Likes To Moo

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling so much better. Allergies suck. I have them too. I would be very interested in reading about you and your son and his attitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I have allergies all spring, with a short break in late summer and then again in the fall. I will see if I can type up a post about the attitude issues we have been working through and how we have managed to over come them for next month.

      Delete