Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Dolphins at Daybreak by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House)
Blue Sky Days by Marie Landry
What Pet Should I Get by Dr. Seuss (Bedtime Story)
Snail Mail: Rediscovering the Art and Craft of Handmade Correspondence by Michelle Mackintosh
Spring Fling by Mari Carr & Jayne Rayon (After Dark)
Run, Remy, Run! by Kitty Richards (Beginning Reader)
Monday is One Day by Arthur A. Levine (Bedtime Story)
Falling Softly by Jayne Rayon & Mari Carr (After Dark)
The Berenstain Bears Clean House by Stan Berenstain (Beginning Reader)
Clifford's Spring Clean Up by Norman Bridwell (Bedtime Story)
Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol. 1: Redemption by Scott Lobdell (Graphic Novel)

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Geronimo = 1pt
Fishing in Narragansett Bay = 1pt
I'm Not Sleepy = 1pt
Clifford's Spring Clean Up = 1pt
Berenstain Bears Clean House = 1pt
How to Help the Earth = 1pt
Pete the Cat and the Bad Banana = 1pt
Pen Pals as a Hobby = 3pts
Ghost Town at Sundown = 5pts
Mabel Crowley Book One = 3pts
Now We Are Six = 3pts
Always First Class = 5pts

 
Currently Reading:

The Street or Me by Judith Glynn - Kindle - 8%

 Books to be Read Soon:


 

Total Points Earned
205 points + 26 points earned - 105 points spent = 126 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 321
Total Points Spent this Year: 195

Pages Read/ Time Listened
73:09 Hours Listened (:56 listened this week)
9,828 Pages Read (540 this week)

Books Added to Shelves

The Falconer by Elizabeth May - 15 points spent
An Uncertain Choice by Judy Hedlund - 15 points spent
Riders by Veronica Rossi - 15 points spent
The Sea of Trolls by Nancy Farmer - 15 points spent
Firebringer by David Clement-Davies - 15 points spent
Landry Park by Bethany Hagan - 15 points spent
Valkyrie by Kate O'Hearn - 15 points spent

Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I am back after nearly 2 weeks away.  Boy did that flu really knock me down, then followed it up with a nasty sinus infection.  I am still on the mend but at least I am back to functioning again! I didn't get much reading done in that time, but at least there were some books finished.  I also had my birthday while down but I treated myself to a little book shopping spree once I was able to get out of the house again. 

I am now frantically behind schedule in planning my Rhode Island Author Month next month but I have already gotten one interview started, another scheduled to do in person. I need to email 2 more authors and read a good 6 more books!  Luckily, this week I am on a semi-vacation (semi because it was supposed to be a stay-cation but I need to make up for some of the days I missed while sick). Between working on a full spring cleaning of the house and getting Munchkin's room changed from nursery to a big boy room, I will be also trying to get as much reading and blogging done as possible.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you've been sick. I had a two week pneumonia last year that turned into a month long sinus infection. I hate being sick. I'm glad you're on the mend and that you got a book buying spree for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yuck! That must have been awful, glad you are better though. I am slowly getting better, still some sinus issues and a nasty cough but I can live with all of that.

      Delete