Thursday, February 11, 2016

Pen to Paper: Outgoing Mail


 
 
Hello my friends! As you may know I have been participating in the Month of Letters Challenge for the 3rd time.  The goal is to send out at least one item of mail each business day and respond to all incoming mail.  Well I am not so great at mailing something every day but I have been getting the equivalent out, plus some.  Now unfortunately I haven't managed to take a picture of each of my mailings but I have sent out 17 pieces of happy mail so far, including Birthday Cards, Valentine Cards, Pocket Letters, Post Crossing Postcards, New Pen Pal Letters and Responses.
 
 
Here is a little bit of what I have sent out so far (you may have already seen a couple of these since I posted about PostCrossing last week).

 
I have a few more things to mail tomorrow morning, but it has been so fun sending out these little bits of mail to make others happy.
 
Soon I will share with you with you what was sent to brighten my day this month too!  Have you sent anything out lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment